Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My visit to RI and Spa Sock progress

Well it's been a crazy time for me. Went back to visit and see my daughter graduate from Tech School. We are so proud of her. Michael left her a beautiful message on my cell phone since he did not have her cell number. Then of course had to see the grand kids. Aren't they cuties? They have grown quite a bit since the last time I saw them.

Well I finally finished one Spa sock and should have the other done by the end of the week. Then I will start on the pair for my sister. I finally got the yarn in lilac. Well it is a subdued lilace and I have a nice shade of green for te cuffs.



My mom loves the shawl/wrap I am making abnd has asked me to get the exact same yarn so she can make one too. So I got the yarn the circular neddle and the pattern for her and will mail it all this weekend. Well it is almost 1:15 in the morning and I need to do a little more work on the spa sock and then I need to get to bed. Michael has oral surgery tomorrow so I will have to make the drive into Houston, YUCK road construction sucks!!

No comments: