Friday, December 14, 2007

My weekend projects







Hi Ya folks,

Well this weekend I will be redoing my chair. I have the fabric and have found the staples for the staple gun. I will also be trying to figure out how to start a bobbin lol. I got late to class and missed that part. Hey half the fun is figuring out what works best for you as long as the end results are the same right? Tonight we are going to the children's pageant at church so I must get ready. Hey have you seen my lovely daughter and grandchildren lately? No you say well I have posted some pictures for you. Of course the chair for the before shot lol. I just love Fridays it is date night for us too lol.


Weekend 1 folks,

CW







1 comment:

Kim said...

Love your pictures. Everyone is just so adorable!

Have a great weekend!