Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yeah No Cancer & Goodies I received and stuff

Helloy'all,

Well the results came back from Michael's throat surgery and "NO" cancer Woohoo Yeah Baby . We are very thankful and boy did we praise the Lord for the victory!! I have been busy doing stitch makers, I did a batch today that I mailed out for the swap I am a part of. Plus I am also trying to get things done for the Etsy.com store. I have cut the fabric out for the spindle and sock project bags. PK is better he has almost finished his antibiotics, he was sneezing when we picked him up at the airport and then 5 days later he was still sneezing. So I did not think he was sneezing due to stress. It turned out to be snuffles,so now he is perky and can be loud (Thumps) when he wants to be lol. Tonight I was cleaning his cage so he was in the "man" cave with his papa.

Too funny cause when the cage was cleaned Michael brought him bck and put him in the cage and then I heard him say "I got bunny pellets on my floor". I could not stop laughing, he has safety mats for flooring in his room so that was an easy clean-up for him lol. I have a few pictures to share with y'all. Did everyone have a nice Mother's day? I got a wonderful basket and then relaxed for the day, the darn weather was acting up and my bones and joints were telling me all about the changes in the weather lol. I have met a wonderful gal pal for the Christian Artisans and Dye Happy yahoo groups I belong to. Her name is Suzanne and boy talk about kindred spirits. We both have a love for anyting fibre and music. I love the sound of the dlcimer and I will be learning how to play!! Am I happy you better believe it.

She came down for lunch last Friday and we chatted and spun togehter and then Saturday I went to a Spin & Strum with her and met another great group of women. It was great se all satout on the back porch and spun and fellowshipped and then later after lunch we went inside and while they played the dulcimers and psaltry I spun and enjoyed the music. So this Saturday coming up I will be going to the Dulcimer group with Suzanne and also on Sunday afternoon to another function. I feel as though I've known Suzanne for years when we get to gehter we talk non-stop lol. Well I also went to the post office and mailed the present we got for dad's 82nd birthday. Last week we mailked things to the grandchildren Daja's birhtday was the 9th and hten we sent Gianni a gift box as well. Well hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great Friday and Weekend 1 !!

CW





1 comment:

Kim said...

I am sooooo happy that there is no cancer! I've been keeping you both in my prayers. Such great news to read.

Do you have your Etsy store up and running yet? If so I guess I missed that one.

I've been missing in action but I'm spending the day catching up on all of my favorite blogs.

Yeah again on the happy news.