Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wow how time flys

October was a crazy month with things wizzing and sipping around. I am glad that we are now into November. The weekend of the Nov. 7-9 we were in San Antonio and Boerne, TX for the kid-n-ewe fiber festival. We had a wonderful time. Itwas different than last year. Not as many venders. But it made it a little easier to move around the boths of those that came. There seemed to be a lot of mohair vendors this year. Boy the dyed colors that they had to offer wwere great. I even got a funky pair of hand combs for my wool that I bet I can make for a lower price and sell them at a fair price. Anyway, we got home on the 9th at around 9:30 after picking up the dogs and around 11:45 -midnight our phone rang and it was cousin Tony calling to let us know that cousin Ada had died from a massive heart attack. She was 35 years old and had finally met an fell in love with the man of her dreams. Michael and I are taking things one day at a time.

We left Thursday and there was a small wake and then Friday we had the Home going service for Ada.. We met her boyfriend named Ify and he is a wonderful person full of light and a bright spirit like Ada. Our Pastor drove up from Katy to attend the dervice. That ment a lot to mom Cora and Aunt Tina. We are back home know and I am just plain oh exhausted and I am going to go an lay down now. I will have kid-n-ewe pictures to post later.

Cya,
CW

PS: I won 3 silen autions and that was fun. Next year I will enter the skein competition.

No comments: