Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tanya's gift done!!


Well,

I finally finished the Glamprye Shrug Woohoo Yeah Baby . I decied to give to my daughter for her birthday gift. I used Debbie Bliss Stella in 38009 colr. That is a nice rich red, the yarn is 60% silk, 20% rayon and 20% cotton. I will tell her to wash on gentle cycled or hand wash and hand to dry. I think she will look very smart in this color. Can't believe she'll be 28 at the end of this month! Boy how time flys by. It is raining and thunder storming like crazy today, I am surprised that our back yard did not float away. The pool over flowed 2 times so we lowered the water yet again. I am glad that it is an in-ground pool. We have special drains along the back of the house which drains it into the street. Well I have so knitting to tackle am working on a baby blanket, a throw for the doctor as a thank you gift and making some accessories as well. Hey a girls' gotta keep busy.

Happy knitting and have a great week!





No comments: