Monday, July 16, 2007

Wiil off line till August 10th

Just a quick entry before I go off line. This was a crazy strange day. Church was great as it always is. The weather was strange it was sort of muggy, humid raining but not for long. But I was awfully sleepy when we got home I had to take my med's and that put me right out I woke up as Michael was leaving for evening service. My bones were hurting terribly. I drifted back off to sleep only to be awoken by this God awful noise coming from the television. There was a special on the travel channel and I woke up to the sounds of the Holler Monkeys. Talk about a rude awakening lol. Anyway I finished my sister's tote and will post a picture of that much later as I won't have intenet access from home. Anyway this week we will be painting my office and then I will have before and after pictures to post as well. So everybody enjoy the next two weeks and until next post God Speed and Blessing!
CW

1 comment:

Kim said...

You will be missed!

Have fun painting your office! I can't wait to see the before and after pictures!