Sunday, January 13, 2008

Quick Post






Hey there,


Have been rweally busy doing "Spring Cleaning" early this year. I am getting the second shelf set up tomorrow after church so I can get everruthing up where it should be and then tackle the guest room and that closet. Anyway I have some photos of my dye class I took on the 8th. Man oh man I love dyeing and look forward to getting my own supplies to dye with. I dyed white corriedale roving 2 different colors;and dyed 1 lb. of white wool pencil roving. So these are teh colors. Notice that the pencil roving back is less vibrant than the front and will look awesome I think when I spin it!!
Well tomorrw I hope to have pictures of the stich markers I have made. I also have to send out packages to family members this week too. Plus I have a special birthday gift for our niece Lauren Renee. Well time to head to bed I think I hear my pillow calling my name lol.
Good Night & Sweet Dreams,
CW

Well tomorrow





1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.