Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good and not so good news

Yes it has been quite awhile since I last posted. Have been doing spring cleaning and spin like crazy!! I just got my 3rd fleece from Cory and has reserved the same ones for the next shearing season.



This is Ayria's fleece. It is a rich black and weighs in at 2lbs. 8 ozs. I will wash some of it tomorrow and then dry it. I think I will try my hand at carding in some gold metalic yarn and maybe try to get some nice Angelina to give it some bling/sparkle. I have a yarn swap and we have to spin yarn with some bling/sparkle and/or dangles for our partner. But we haven't been assigned partners yet so I figure can't hurt getting alittle jump on things.

No the not so go news is I some how misplaced my wedding band. Don't ask me how I just did I only take it off if I am going to be washing the wool because I wear surgical gloves and the marquise will rip the glove or if I eat grapefruit because I peel and eat them like you do an orange. So I will now put the engagment ring in the jewelry box don a pair of gloves and go through the trash in kitch wast can. I am just miserable and angry with myself about this you can't even imagine. Anyway I hope to have posted some more trip pictures later this week.


Have a Good Night ,

CW





No comments: