Sunday, August 30, 2009

Marian is done


Let's see Iggy went on an adventure "OUTSIDE" of his domain and sent Angus into "TERROR" mode lol. I mean that little guy was barking and growling like a crazed animal when he saw Iggy in the hall way. It was not until I started screamed that Michael came running. You see I do not handle Iggy at all and when he gets loose Michael hauls hiney to get him. It was so funny to see him try to runny on the tile floor and even funnier when he got on the rubber floor in his domain he looked like a awkward road runner on 4-legs lol.








Well I have had one crazy week end and I only hope that this week will be much better lol. I made this it is a ravelry pattern called Marian and it was so darn easy to knit up. If I was not watching a movie I probably would have had it done is less than 90 minutes. The designer is an awesome person too.

I just deleted the picture of the yarn for my pattern I designed so I will have to put it in another post. Anyway I hope you guys have a great week and will write more in about 15 minutes or so!
Back in a few!



























No comments: