Tuesday, August 28, 2007

3-2-1 Contact for Fall Felted Bag Exchange

Ok, now I am really stressing because I cannot figure out what happened to my link to the fall felted bag exchange. It soes not appear in my list of blogs and how will I be able to post to it? Any ideas HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here is the contest info:

1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why?

I have only felted one purse and it was using Nashua chunky and worsted weight yarn. I like the way it felts and the colors meld together.

2. Name one person in the swap who is not from he U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog.

Penny she live in Central Canada and here is her blog: http://pennypurlsandkittyknits.blogspot.com/

3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog.

Kris W. she lives in NH, just took her son to Norwich U and she has 2 dogs their names are: Annie and Toby and this is her blog: http://knottyknitterkris.blogspot.com/

4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog.

Joanne P. she has 4 grown children and 5 little grandchildren and her blog is here: http://capesoxknitter.blogspot.com/

5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why! (Yea, I know part of September and November are technically fall, but for this question, only October and November matter!)

I love November because one of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving and I love going on harvest rides and pumpkin picking. Also things seem to be slowed down by this time of year. That is just before the Christmas dash for holiday shopping lol.

Well I am going to see if I can email the host of this group so I can get the link again strange how things happen. Anyway have a reat night y'all.

Ciao!
CW

No comments: