Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Prize Package from ITEIV arrived today


My Surprise package I won for the most posting during the ITEIV !


What a nice surprise to see my package from Jane that I had won. After a day like today (can we sayrow boat needed). what started as a crappy day due to the weather ended on a good note. Just look at the goodies I got!! The lime colored yarn was dyed using Kool-Aid, I love it is sort of goes from a deep lime to almost a sherbet colored lime. I am going to look for the pattern in the book I got to make a few for the Christmas Holiday as gifts!! Well this is short Michael is not feeling well so I need to check on him, the drive to and from Houston today was an absolute bear and people seem to be just "BUTT" heads when it is comes to driving in the rain. Tomoorrow I will post an updated picture of the Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl. I am making another one for a family memebers' birthday. Can you guess who it will be for? Well you'll just have to wait an see lol. Stay dry and cool ad enjoy what is left of the summer!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

I know you will love that book - great for quick knits!
Jane

Kim said...

What a wonderful package you got! I am so envious.

Hope that you dry out soon.

Kim said...

Have you seen this swap yet?
http://feltedbagexchange2.blogspot.com/

UniquelymeNana said...

Thanks for the link Kim. i will check it out this week. How is the pcking going? I dread the day when we will have to do that!! In about another year or 2. We want a bigger place. Not just house wise, but property wise as well. So Michael has me looking at property with %acres. We want horses and I would love to maybe have a few animals as well.